In my post about the 7 most important things a new food blog must have, a header with character is number 1.
The header of your food blog is the first thing that people see. And people have short attention spans, say 5-10 seconds. So having a eye catching header and food blog logo design will get people to stay and follow your blog.
What most new food bloggers do is use a standard font to write out their blog name in their header. I recommend getting a quick and inexpensive logo and header designed, so you can move on to focusing on just publishing recipe posts.
Here are the topics covered in this post, and quick links to each section:
- Top food blog logo designs and headers
- My collection of food logos and headers I’ve designed for others
- How to order your own custom food business logo design
You can get your own from my shop. Here are some designs I’ve created for other people:
If you head to my shop you can get a logo and header design.
Both the premade and custom logo deals come with:
- Your logo as a blog header design
- And your logo as social media profile images (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
Remember: I always tell new food bloggers that they need to get the design of their website done as fast as possible, so that they can start focusing on publishing recipes.
Too many new food bloggers spend too much time tweaking the design of their website, avoiding the hard work of publishing posts. After a month or so they look back and don’t see much progress.
So if you are a new blogger:
- Get your self a simple and clean WordPress theme (choose from these WordPress food blog themes)
- And order a header/logo design
- Then start getting down to work on publishing those recipes
Here are some other useful posts for new food bloggers:
- How To Be Successful: Why Most New Food Bloggers Fail in The First Month
- Check out my homepage for more beginner food blogging guides